Why is the beach so good for you?
16 facts showing that the beach offers invaluable benefits:
- One of the top best Stress Reliever (with sex, sleep or working out)
- A bit of sun exposure (with UV protection) increases our happiness (endorphins) (Harvard University)
- Better sleep at night (because we spend more calories and feel less gravity – even more for kids)
- Lots of energy, less depression, less or no cramps, more solid bones (especially for the young or older ones), a nourish skins thanks to the Vitamin D you get from the sun (even under the shades!)
- Probably the best place to do breathing exercise – the iodine and other very powerful oligo elements helps clear respiratory
- Zinc, iodine, Sodium, Magnesium, the water is filled with the best materials for the skin to be pampered, to cure imperfections or any little scar
- A better blood circulation and muscle relaxation moving on the sand and in the water – the Beach is definitely a wonderful place to workout!
- The best body scrub with the sands on our feet and body; fat loss & toxins removal! (Sablotherapy)
- The sand helps reduce rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis
- The combination of water and sand helps curing skins diseases caused by stress or allergies such as psoriasis
- Ideal scenery for Body acceptance. We are not wearing so many layers on top of us, so we can connect to our body, feel it, see it, be at easy with ourselves
- Amazing location to work out with so many options: swimming, yoga, meditation, surf, dance, running, volleyball, water ski, diving, soccer etc.
- We age less and stay sharp cognitively! Because we read more while at the Beach. Reading activates all the brain areas! (University of Barcelona)
- The salt water is as pure as the physiological serum we use for our babies’ nose! It is a great cleanser for our nasal routes and recommended for people with recurrent sinusitis. Plus, the water is also a great cleanser for the intestines, helps with digestion, detoxifies the body in general and stimulates the immune defenses. The Beach is the best naturel antiseptic!
- The seaweed is a great source of beauty for hydration, nourishing and anti-aging. They also help reducing the cellulite (which is an inflammation of the skin due to the lack of mobility, bad alimentation habits and of course genetics)
- The best way to reduce the cognitive decline and live young longer is to spend a lot of time on the beach because there you can combine working out with reading and sleeping!